2 250 SEK
7 500 SEK
Retro trench coat in goat suede
This is a fitted double breasted trench coat with narrow shoulders and a slightly nipped-in waist. This coat has retro icon design elements with a wide collar and wide lapels influenced by the French female spies during second world war. The coat is made in our signature 0,8 mm goat suede with a soft alcantara lining for a luxurious comfort. Wear the coat belted to accentuate the softly flared silhouette.
Details & Materials
- Shell fabric: goat suede skinn
- Body lining: alcantara (100% polyester)
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Buttons: melange chiffer buttons
- Double-breasted, with 1-button closure in waist.
- Wide retro collar and lapels
- Wide waist belt in shell fabric
- Center vent in back
- Belted cuffs with metal buckles in brushed brass colour
- Slightly curved oversized lower side patch pockets with fake pocket flap
- Signature details: credit-card holder in a small interior pocket, neck hanger in leather with embossed Coloniaire logotype,
- Coloniaire logo plate in metal in brushed brass colour. Placed hidden under collar.
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in India
- Item code:
The model´s height is 173 cm, and she is wearing size 36
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Shipping and Returns
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.
Our garments are delivered on suede hangers with our metal Coloniaire logo plate. The garment comes in a transparent polybag that is folded into a box that has the measurements 50 x 55 x 10 cm