2 400 SEK
7 999 SEK
Safari and military inspired coat in goat suede
Half-lined single breasted and waist belted safari coat with narrow shoulders and shoulder epaulettes. It has a special curved front and back yoke and a slightly nipped-in waist. Special curved patch pockets with pocket flap and buttoning closure. The coat is made in a mid-weight 0,6 mm goat suede. Wear the coat belted to accentuate the waist and for a more formal silhouette.
Details and Materials
- Shell fabric: 0,6 mm goat suede skin
- Body lining: half-lined in top of internal yoke with blue/white cotton stripe
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Buttons: camel melange chiffer buttons
- Single breasted with buttoning closure
- Shirt collar with double parallel top stitch
- Curved front and back yoke with parallel top stitch
- Hook & Eye collar closure
- Shoulder epaulettes
- Center vent in back
- 4 front patch pocket with flap buttoning closure
- Curved sleeve strap with buttoning fastening
- Signature details: neck hanger in leather with embossed Coloniaire logotype, Coloniaire logo plate in metal in brushed brass colour placed on back yoke.
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in India
Model´s height is 173 cm, and she is wearing the European size 36. Torso is also in size 36.
Click here to see full measurement chart of all sizes in both centimeter and in inches.
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Shipping and Returns
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.
Our garments are delivered on suede hangers with our metal Coloniaire logo plate. The garment comes in a transparent polybag that is folded into a box that has the measurements 50 x 55 x 10 cm