5 999 SEK
Army field inspired jacket/blazer in waxed goat suede
This unlined and unconstructed belted field/safari blazer is inspired by the nurse uniform jackets worn during the WWII. The jacket has a slightly nipped-in waist and has 4 army patch flap pockets with straps in contrast leather with press magnet closure and barrel cuffs. It has 2 side vents in back. The jacket is made in a waxed 0,6 mm goat suede. Wear the jacket/blazer with the belt in contrast leather to accentuate the waist and for a more formal silhouette. The jacket can be worn as a traditional blazer together with our matching skirt or it could be worn as an in-between seasonal outdoor jacket over a knitted jumper.
Details and Materials
- Shell fabric: 0,6 mm waxed goat suede skin
- Contrast chestnut coloured cow leather for pocket straps and waist belt.
- Body lining: Unlined
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Buttons: camel melange chiffer buttons
- Single breasted with buttoning closure
- Spread field collar and lapel
- Double vent in back
- 4 front patch pockets with curved shaped pocket flap, closed with button.
- Barrel cuff with buttoning closure
- Signature details: neck hanger in leather with embossed Coloniaire logotype, Coloniaire logo plate in metal placed on the sleeve placket
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in India
Model´s height is 173 cm, and she is wearing the European size 36. Torso is also in size 36.
Click here to see full measurement chart of all sizes in both centimeter and in inches.
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Shipping and Returns
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.
Our garments are delivered on suede hangers with our metal Coloniaire logo plate. The garment comes in a transparent polybag that is folded into a box that has the measurements 50 x 55 x 10 cm