TROOPER camel waxed
3 400 SEK
6 800 SEK
Para-Trooper inspired jacket in waxed goat suede
This unlined field jacket have been inspired by the M42 Paratrooper Jacket (read more below). It features the iconic key elements which is the slanted chest bellowed pockets. We have re-invented the jacket and given it a more sophisticated and updated look for the modern urban man. We have also treated the goat suede with a waxed finish for higher durability and to give the jacket a beautiful patina.
The original M42 Paratrooper jacket was worn during WWII and it was designed by Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) William P. Yarborough. LTC Yarborough designed the uniforms with slanted bellowed pockets and flaps secured by snaps. The slanted pockets were the key design feature and allowed easier access to the chest pockets under field equipment. It was a jacket that made American Paratroopers unique and proud, and for each of its owners, civilian or military, the jacket’s style radiates the same uniqueness and pride as the Paratroopers that once wore them.
Details and Materials
- Shell fabric: 0,6 mm waxed goat suede skin
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Buttons: melange camel/beige coloured chiffer buttons
- Long sleeves with buttoned square barrel cuffs
- Center vent in back
- 2 chest slanted bellows pockets with flap and 2-buttoning closure
- 2 lower bellows pockets with flap and 2-buttoning closure
- Adjustable hidden string in waist to accentuate the waist.
- Signature details: credit-card holder hidden in a small interior pocket, one phone pocket, neck hanger in leather with embossed Coloniaire logo
- Metal logo plate in brushed brass metal placed on the left sleeve placket
- Jacket is delivered on a suede hanger with the Coloniaire metal logo plate
- Specialist dry clean
Model or torso is wearing European size 50. Model´s height: 182 cm. See measurement chart for all sizes in both centimeter and in inch.
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Shipping and Returns
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.
Our garments are delivered on suede hangers with our metal Coloniaire logo plate. The garment comes in a transparent polybag that is folded into a box that has the measurements 50 x 55 x 10 cm