6 500 SEK
Sport racer jacket in soft premium goat suede
This unique garment have been inspired by the 1940´s sport racer motor cycle jackets. It’s made in a premium soft 0,6 mm goat suede skin. The jacket features a 2-way front zipper and special bowelled slightly slanted chest pockets and a small zip chest pocket. It has 2 lower vertical side pockets and it has the characteristic biker style zippers in sleeve endings. The jacket has a pleated hem in suede which makes this style unique. The jacket is lined with a cotton blue and white stripe.
Details & Materials
- Shell fabric: 0,6 mm goat suede skinn
- Body lining: 100% cotton (blue/white stripe)
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- 7 MM brushed brass metal colour zippers in front, sleeve endings and chest pocket
- Collarstand with spread shirt collar with slightly curved collar point
- Front and back yoke with double top stitching
- Pleated hem in shell fabric
- Shoulder epaulettes with button closure
- Brushed brass metal Coloniaire logotype plate placed on back of yoke
- 2 chest special bowel pockets with buttoning closure
- 2 hidden vertical side pockets
- Signature details: credit-card holder hidden in a small interior pocket, one inner zip pocket, one phone pocket, neck-hanger in leather with embossed Coloniaire logotype
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in India
- Jacket is delivered on a suede hanger with the Coloniaire metal logo plate.
Model or torso is wearing European size 50. Model´s height: 182 cm. See measurement chart for all sizes in both centimeter and in inch.
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Shipping and Returns
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.
Our garments are delivered on suede hangers with our metal Coloniaire logo plate. The garment comes in a transparent polybag that is folded into a box that has the measurements 50 x 55 x 10 cm