NORFOLK forest green
6 999 SEK
Heavy waxed shooter jacket in goat suede
This hunting/shooter blazer has been inspired by the old heritage Norfolk jacket (read more below). But we have modernized it in many ways. Instead of making it in the original tweed fabric, we have made it in premium supple goat suede with a heavy-duty waxed finish. Designed to last and only improve with time, love and care. The jacket can be worn in harsher climate and lighter rain and will age gracefully.
We have also added a quilted and light padded chest/shoulder patch to reduce recoil when in the field. We have cut and designed the sleeve patches in a special way and given them a contrasting colour. The style also featuring adjustable side/back straps to accentuate the waist. The single breasted jacket comes with 5 front buttons, and the jacket/blazer can either be buttoned will all buttons closed and the collar and lapel folded up, or it can be worn with the collar and lapel folded down, more like a normal blazer with only the waist button closed. The jacket also offering extra space by offering pleated center back and pleated shoulder parts, and a double vent in back for better mobility. The jacket has 2 lower bellows catridge pocket with enough space for a whole box of catridge. The style also featuring a jetted pocket with an elastic catridge belt inside. The style is half-lined with a plaid cotton flannel.
There have been several theories regarding the origin of the Norfolk jacket. The first theory is that the jacket originated with Henry Fitzalan-Howard, 15:th of Duke of Norfolk, who invented it for use as a hunting coat in the late 1860’s
Details & Materials
* Shell fabric: 0,6 mm waxed goat suede
* Lining: Half-lined with checked cotton flannel
* Sleeve lining: rust red coloured fine polyester
* 5 front buttons: dk brown mélange coloured urea buttons
* 4 kissing buttons in end of sleeves
* Kilted chest patch in camel coloured suede
* 2 lower special designed bellows cartridge pockets
* 1 small jetted pocket with cartridge belt
* Collarstand with windstopper strap, reverse side of collar stand in rust red coloured suede (not visable when folded down)
* Special designed sleeve patches in rust red coloured suede
* 2 adjustable side/back straps in camel coloured suede
* Pleated/gap in center of back for easier movement of arms
* Pleated part of back of shoulders for easier movement of arms
* 1 classic chest pocket
* Blazer can be worn with all front buttons closed or only the waist button closed
* The jacket/blazer is delivered on a suede hanger with a brass logo plate.
Model or torso is wearing European size 50. Model´s height: 182 cm. See measurement chart for all sizes in both centimeter and in inch.
click here to see full measurement chart.
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Shipping and Returns
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.
Our garments are delivered on suede hangers with our metal Coloniaire logo plate. The garment comes in a transparent polybag that is folded into a box that has the measurements 50 x 55 x 10 cm