MARSHAL camel waxed
5 950 SEK
8 500 SEK
heavy-duty duffel coat in waxed robust suede
The iconic duffel coat do many refer to as a ‘Montgomery’ coat after Field Marshal Sir Bernard Montgomery, who often wore one during World War II together with many others in the British Royal Navy.
We have re-invented this iconic outerwear by doing it in robust 0,8 mm goat suede, with a heavy-duty waxed finish. Designed to last and only improve with time, love and care. The duffel coat can be worn in harsher climate and lighter rain and will age gracefully.
We have kept many of its classic characteristic features, such as: the original camel colour, the integrated hoodie, the back and front yoke and sleeves straps closed with buttons, but we have modernized and replaced the original horn toggle closure with a new construction in metal. We have also updated the two large lower patch pockets by adding hand warmer slide pockets integrated in the pockets. We have aslo updated the classic plaid lining by giving the style a more subtle and tonal herringbone flannel wool, and the lower part of the lining has a soft alcantara lining.
This coat is utilitarian robust executed with functionality and style to be worn in any occasion and weather, even rain and snow – on the journey, on the hunt or over the suit on the way to the office.
Details and materials
· Shell fabric: 0,8 mm waxed goat suede
· Body lining: Upper part: wool/cotton flannel, Lower part: alcantara
· Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
· Toggle closure: In vintage brass coloured metal.
· Integrated hoodie with lining in wool.
· Removable throat latch/wind stopper
· Long sleeves with 3 parallel stiches in end and a sleeve strap fastened with button
· Front and back yoke with robust parallel top stitching
· 2 front large patch pockets with pocket flap and hand warmer pockets with quick access from side.
· 3 interior pockets, 1 closed with zip.
· Signature details: credit-card holder hidden in a small interior pocket, one inner zip pocket,
neck-hanger in leather with embossed logotype
· Specialist dry clean
· The coat duffel is delivered on a suede hanger with brushed brass coloured logo plate
Model or torso is wearing European size 50. Model´s height: 182 cm. See measurement chart for all sizes in both centimeter and in inch.
click here to see full measurement chart.
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Shipping and Returns
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.
Our garments are delivered on suede hangers with our metal Coloniaire logo plate. The garment comes in a transparent polybag that is folded into a box that has the measurements 50 x 55 x 10 cm