DESERTEUR marine blue
5 500 SEK
Overshirt jacket in premium heavy goat suede
This overshirt/jacket is made in a premium 1,2 mm quite heavy goat suede quality. The jacket has been inspired by the French Army Military jacket worn during the period of the colonial Wars of Algerian and Indochina in 1946. But the style have been updated and refined to meet the modern urban man. Wear it like a jacket over the shirt or over a jumper or more casual as a heavier shirt over a t-shirt.
Details & Materials
- Shell fabric: 1,2 mm goat suede skin
- Body lining: alcantara (100% polyester)
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Buttons: navy melange natural chiffer buttons
- Fit: Slim fit
- Spread shirt collar
- Buttoned center placket
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs with a strap buttoned closure.
- Sleeve placket with brushed brass metal Coloniaire logotype plate
- 2 chest patch pockets with strap buttoning closure
- 2 side slash pockets
- Signature details: credit-card holder hidden in a small interior pocket, one inner zip pocket, one phone pocket, neck-hanger in leather with embossed Coloniaire logotype
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in India - Jacket is delivered on a suede hanger with the Coloniaire metal logo plate.
Model is wearing European size 50. Model´s height: 182 cm. See measurement chart for all sizes in both centimeter and in inch.
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Shipping and Returns
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.
Our garments are delivered on suede hangers with our metal Coloniaire logo plate. The garment comes in a transparent polybag that is folded into a box that has the measurements 50 x 55 x 10 cm