7 500 SEK
Signature safari jacket in premium goat suede
This is our signature piece from Coloniaire. The jacket is made in our signature 0,8 suede goatskin and elevates traditional and iconic safari and bush jacket details with influences from the British and Indian armed forces and the colonisateurs in the 1930’s. It showcase details such as bowel pockets and waist belt, to heavy parallel topstitching – into the territory of iconic luxury. The soft alcantara lining adding luxurious comfort. So in other words this jacket is utilitarian designed and executed with style and comfort to be worn in any occasion – on the journey, on the safari expedition or over the suit on the way to the office or into the nightlife.
Details & Materials
- Shell fabric: 0,8 mm premium goat suede skin
- Body lining: alcantara (100% polyester)
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Buttons in melange natural chiffer
- Straight shape
- Spread shirt collar with parallel top stitching, and top stitched collarstand in back
- Removable throat latch/windstopper
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs
- Front and back yoke with rubust parallel top stitching
- Waist belt in shell fabric
- Center vent in back
- 4 front bowel pockets buttoned with pocket flaps
- Signature details: credit-card holder hidden in a small interior pocket, one inner zip pocket, neck-hanger in leather with embossed logotype
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in India
- Jacket is delivered on a suede hanger with brushed brass coloured logotype plate
Model is wearing European size 50. Model´s height: 182 cm. See measurement chart for all sizes in both centimeter and in inch.
Style is regular fit
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See the Made-To-Measure service.
Shipping and Returns
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.
Our garments are delivered on suede hangers with our metal Coloniaire logo plate. The garment comes in a transparent polybag that is folded into a box that has the measurements 50 x 55 x 10 cm