3 499 SEK
6 999 SEK
Half-lined sartorial field blazer in waxed suede
This half-lined, field inspired 2-buttons single breasted blazer is made in soft premium goat suede that has been waxed to create a retro, iconic and raw but yet elegant and sartorial style inspired by the past eras of world travelling, exploration and the ‘trailblazers’. It features 4 front bowel/bag pockets with flap button closure. The jacket is characterized by sartorial heritage details such as: a half-interior lining in a blue/white cotton stripe, decorative amf-stitching/point-stitching on the lapel and on the front of the blazer. The blazer has open buttonholes on the sleeves and the buttons are made in a natural sustainable material.
Details & Materials
* Shell fabric: 0,6 mm waxed goat suede skin
* Half-lined interior in a blue and white classic cotton stripe
* Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
* 2 front buttons and 4 sleeve buttons: melange camel/beige slate buttons
* 4 open buttonholes for sleeve endings
* Double vent in back
* 2 chest bowels/bag pockets with flap and buttoning closure
* 2 lower bowels/bag pockets with flap and buttoning closure
* Point-stitch (AMF-stitching) on lapel and on front of blazer
* Signature details: credit-card holder hidden in a small interior pocket, one phone pocket, neck hanger in leather with COLONIAIRE embossed logo
* Specialist dry clean
* Jacket is delivered with a suede hanger with the Coloniaire metal logo plate.
Model or torso is wearing European size 50.
Model´s height: 180 cm. See measurement chart for all sizes in centimeter and in inch.
Shipping and Returns
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.
Our garments are delivered on suede hangers with our metal Coloniaire logo plate. The garment comes in a transparent polybag that is folded into a box that has the measurements 50 x 55 x 10 cm