ARTISAN zap green
7 000 SEK
Workwear inspired overshirt/jacket in supple goat suede
This unlined work wear inspired jacket/overshirt is influenced by the 1930 “Artisans”- the craftsmen, but also the mechanists and engineers jackets from the past. The jacket has minimalistic design features with one chest patch flap pocket and two lower patch flap pockets and a platted collar for a clean classic utility work wear look. The jacket can be worn as a blazer, like a substitute for a traditional suit jacket or it can be worn more casual as an overshirt/jacket with a knitted jersey or a t-shirt down under.
Details & Materials
· Shell fabric: 0,4-0,5 mm goat suede skinn
· Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
· Buttons: melange horn imitation buttons in carbon
· Long sleeves with buttoned square barrel cuffs
· Center vent in back
· 1 chest patch pocket with flap and buttoning closure
· 2 lower patch pockets with flap and buttoning closure
· Signature details: credit-card holder hidden in a small interior pocket, one phone pocket, neck hanger in leather with COLONIAIRE embossed logo
· Metal logo plate in brushed brass metal placed on the left sleeve placket
· The garment is delivered on suede hangers-
· Care instruction. Read more under About Us in the main meny.
Model or torso is wearing European size 50. Model´s height: 182 cm
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Shipping and Returns
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.
Our garments are delivered on suede hangers with our metal Coloniaire logo plate. The garment comes in a transparent polybag that is folded into a box that has the measurements 50 x 55 x 10 cm