1 800 SEK
5 999 SEK
Work wear overshirt/jacket in goat suede
This workwear inspired jacket/overshirt is influenced by the 1930 “Artisans”- the craftsmen, but also the mechanists and engineers. The jacket has minimalistic design features with one chest patch flap pocket and two lower patch flap pockets and a platted collar for a clean classic utility work wear look. It has a soft Alcantara lining to add luxurious comfort. The jacket can be worn as a blazer, like a substitute for a traditional suit jacket or it can be worn more casual as an overshirt/jacket with a knitted jersey or a t-shirt down under.
Made-to measure service can be offered to customize size and also to change design details. See MTM-service.
Details & Materials
- Shell fabric: 0,8 mm goat suede skinn
- Body lining: alcantara (100% polyester)
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Buttons: melange natural chiffer buttons
- Long sleeves with buttoned square barrel cuffs
- Center vent in back
- 1 chest patch pocket with flap and buttoning closure
- 2 lower patch pockets with flap and buttoning closure
- Signature details: credit-card holder hidden in a small interior pocket, one inner zip-pocket, one phone pocket, neck hanger in leather with COLONIAIRE embossed logo
- Metal logo plate in brushed brass metal placed on the left sleeve placket
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in India
- Item code:
Model is wearing European size 50. Model´s height: 182 cm. See measurement chart for all sizes in both centimeter and in inch.
Made-to Measure service can be offered to customize size and also customized design can be offered. See MTM-service.
Shipping and Returns
Our garments are always shipped free of charge. We guarantee 14 days to return or to exchange an item, a service which we are pleased to offer free of charge to all our clients.
Our garments are delivered on suede hangers with our metal Coloniaire logo plate. The garment comes in a transparent polybag that is folded into a box that has the measurements 50 x 55 x 10 cm